- There is no such thing as an upside-down card interpretation. Such readings, even if accurate, calibrate at 195. The cards were never intended to be shuffled upside down.
- The longer the cards on you or around you the better the readership skill. Something akin to psychic osmosis.
- The Reader can not use fortunetelling on themselves. All self-prediction work calibrates at 100 on the scale of consciousness.
- There is a specific way to get a card: a. shuffle deck/ b. pull from the top/ c. flip card over & make it right side up. This style of card procuring calibrates at 1000.
- The deck must be cleared every so often. Sageing works, as does placing a clearing stone such as Lemon Serpintine upon the deck.
Keywords from Biddy Tarot calibrate (in general) at 570.
Accuracy of keywords to card’s true meaning: HOPE(95%), faith(63%), purpose(23%), renewal(15%), spirituality(51%).